Sunday, May 23, 2010

Middle Of Foot Hurts When Ice Skating

Favors art, painted ladybugs baby baptism

should definitely be the time of the births and baptisms:) Yeah ... I create all the time
ladybugs with dummy! These
start in this wonderful spring day is to F. and his little Gaia of Siena.
I chose to work in the garden because now the whole house and my little lab is settled! Here I found one last free table.
Painting on rocks is an expansive work ... ....!
F. has chosen for its favors measures stone medium, 4-5 cm and chose them all with the option of pacifiers pink butterfly paintings that both rounds.
Here in the picture the stones dried in the sun and ready for painting, and here's the first of 12 bases red lie down with soft brushes!
soon with the work completed and ready for shipment.


29/05
Finally after a week of intense work to achieve them, here are cocciciucciobomboniere ready:) ..
were so many and since I do not know how but I love challenges, I have detailed all with different details in pacifiers!
F. chose an option to order staff to create these ladybugs, decided that as his small, would have long lashes, and although my pacifier with ladybugs are born without eyelashes (when I created were just mild soap and water!) I wanted to make an 'exception, very happy.
behold, the cigliosissime favors, each painted with a dedication on the back.


And here they are ready for shipment, each individually wrapped, fiuuu!

Many thanks to F. and her husband. A little pat on Gaia.



Click here ladybugs to see some details of that order.

Watch here I make a list of ladybugs.

For information, quotes, trivia, or otherwise, please contact me ..! samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa Creative Commons License
This work is published under a Creative License Commons .

0 comments:

Post a Comment