Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dont Know Webcam Driver

artistic child, the birth-baptism.

I am pleased to show you the favors commissioned by Bach, in anticipation of the birth of her puppy (or kitten?) of man.

shades of the sun, orange and yellow to bright mulatto baby faces.

Here's the doll that I painted on stones;
DA3-4 cm then magnetized ;
6 cm as a paperweight baby.

thousand greetings to Bach, now the baby is born, since that the order was in December:) Good
pampering!

If you want to snoop on the particular circumstances in which I created this doll .... click here!









For information or quotes, please contact me ..!
samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa
Creative Commons License
This work is published under a Creative Commons License .


Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment