Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Seniour Women Playing With Them Selves

Favors for twin children, doll! Baby Favors

V. I was contacted by Torino in the middle of this hot summer,
her an unusual request and doubly happy, the wedding favors for her two princesses, Victoria and Charlotte, twins born in May.
I always had in mind to create a special wedding favor for this double happy event, the setting was all in my little head ... it took an external input instantly becomes concrete ... and the night I was to paint the prototype! ( you see here )
It 's very pleased V. who chose the doll twins without hesitation.

already ... now I'm wit, the imagination, if I get a request triplets! Does anyone have any idea?




The measure chosen by V. for wedding favors is a stone of about 5 cm.



is painted on the back that the dedication to family and friends will remember for a very important day, the birth of Charles and Victoria.




now look curiously at the photos of the packages that V. will (as you may know I am only to send you the favor painted but I can not take care of the packaging with confetti and boxes)

V. Thanks a lot!

Click here to learn about the measures available and the prices of my doll painted on stone.


For information or quotes, please contact me ..! samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa Creative Commons License This work is published under a Creative Commons License . Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment