Monday, June 21, 2010

Broccoli Boiled Water

paintings on stones in the water, baby baptism favors. Dogs and children

.. so ..
doll doll doll !!
I show here just the last request for favors-stone on the Board of M. Bologna, for the baptism of his beautiful daughter Julie (a girl, a smile).

Each doll has an expression in her brown eyes ... mischievous, dreamy, surprised, happy and I ...., by painting .. I'm fond of them all,
mmmm .. how am I going to send them tomorrow?

M. chose an average size of stone navy, 5 cm, plus a special 12 cm that allowed me to paint more details (I love details !!!), has chosen for her doll bed sheets with pink daisies white and green leaves ... and legs off!
I painted the stones with fine acrylic colors and brushes and gave indelible as a finish coat of protective clear matt spray.
On the back of M. required to paint only the name of the child, a sign dating to this simple but very effective. Fri

the present,
........................................... Julie here ................. the doll!


As a matter of time for I know I can not take care of the pack, waiting that M. send me the image of its solution with a small box and confetti here is my guess packaging painted stones.



Many thanks to M. and V.






To browse the list sizes and prices of my paintings on stone babies click here

soon with wedding favors Ladybugs choices C. Trieste!
For information, quotes, trivia, or otherwise, please contact me ..! samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa Creative Commons License
This work is published under a Creative Commons License .

0 comments:

Post a Comment