Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Reader's Edge Warez

The Time of the doll. Favor baby. Baby

What a beautiful time of new life, how much light ..! like to thank you for your nice photos that I sent and human infants that shares your joy, incredibly smooth out my creations!?


The time of this doll.

These days I'm finishing an order of baby pictures rock on (doll) very challenging for M. and V. for the baptism of their daughter .... but in the meantime I follow your other requests doll. These
you see below, for example, will leave tomorrow morning for Messina and the raccomandata1 arrived Monday, after only one day. Fresh fresh to show the family that want to know my doll in person, the kind P. and her husband C.
Their beautiful baby is coming! So they decided to give to friends and relatives pupattolini my paintings on the stone of the sea to celebrate the birth.
M, was chosen as a measure of the prototype painted stone from 3-4 cm.
This will have time to evaluate the packages and bags.
Here are sample images of the wedding favors.


An alarm ... the other asleep:)






Watch here choice sizes and patterns
For information, quotes, trivia, or otherwise, please contact me ..! samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa Creative Commons License
This work is published under a Creative Commons License .

0 comments:

Post a Comment