Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Games That Are Alot Like Poptropica

little words, little words and profanity. NEW MENTAL HEALTH



Then:

You and I are discussing animatedly. Te
six down and I'm overweight.
When things are part of the insult supertese:
NANO or FAT OF SHIT OF SHIT.

Here, we are on offense. OK. They are offensive. But nothing else.

How is it then if you and I and I are excitedly discussing color and you gay, and things get tense I will Froch of shit and you tell me in UGLY NEGRO we are homophobic and racist?

I mean homophobia or racism should be the intent of those launching the epithet, not the ear of the listener.

could not be both offense and just two?


PS I have a blog about art and illustrators, if you like, give him an eye. Nothing else. ;)
http://partidarte.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment