Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Replace Front Element Canon 70-200 F/2.8

paperweights, baby baptism bomboniere Bomboniere

E 'has just been a baptism of little Charles Emmanuel, his mother and his father Tivoli wanted to give to their friends and relatives in memory of this happy day, my doll painted as candy .
Paperweight baby that I painted on smooth sea stones and bombs.



They chose the size of 6 cm, so I could paint in meticulous detail the details of the bee in flight!











A caress your pebbles.







If you are interested in the price of the doll, here comes
For information or quotes, please contact me ..!
samantha.web @ hotmail.it
Sa

Creative Commons License This work is published under a Creative Commons License .




Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment