Saturday, November 20, 2010

Use Of Garlic In Damaged Hair Repair

child, ladybug magnet with pacifier.

A load of magnetic ladybugs to Milan.
Here they are after meals, all serene and quiet to nurse:)


I painted ladybug on the sea stones measure 3 cm, acrylic paints and brushes indelible.
I waterproofed and magnetized with powerful magnets, each ladybug.

I guess now all the refrigerators of friends and relatives invited to the baptism of James, with a broken-
ciuccionella,
er, a pacifier-
ladybug
to take over in full view photographs and scraps special reminder!







Many thanks to E.



For information, quotes, trivia, or otherwise, please contact me ..!
This work is published under a Creative Commons License .
Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment