Friday, January 14, 2011

I Cant Get On Wifelovers

Favor baby original, hand-painted stones paperweight bySa

I wrote Paola, a young mother of Volpiano, Torino. For the baptism of his baby was fascinated by ladybugs babies.
Then ... later saw the doll paintings, ed'รจ was love!
So I wrote Paola:
"F ivy is a baby almost 9 months, was born April 19, 2010,
a Pupetto moooolto lively from the first ultrasound.

think that the doctor there was the echo, we always said:
"This guy will give you a hard time .. it is a moment stopped, you constantly moving, it will be quite a lively tipino "
... and it is gone!
outset Federico has been shown to have a substantial energy charge
and now begins to come out of his determined character.
's our treasure.
has filled our lives!
A son upsets you ... now I have proof ... you tired, you become exhausted some days, but it makes you mature and all that before you take it now takes a back seat.
now the important thing is that he is well and you smile .. "







Paola chose a medium size paintings on stone, for baby and once shipped and arrived in Volpiano she worked in a very short time of packaging ( as you know ... I ... I can not take me! ) and did something cute!
Look here, who welcome the nests cuddly doll encased in tulle and confetti, all in a lovely transparent boxes.


For information or quotes: @ samantha.web hotmail.it
Sa
This work is published under a Creative Commons License .
Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment