Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sepsis And Tooth Abscess

Favor girl, lady bugs on wood and stone.

not sees clearly only with the heart

Marianna contacted me from Ravenna.
After reading his first email contact, I had a series of brividini empathetic and many smiles! Here

" Hi Samantha,

my name is Marianna and I write from Ravenna; mother are from 4 months to Virginia.
must know that Virginia has the good luck ladybugs , one in particular has decided to settle in her bedroom. There was before he was born, when Virginia was still in my belly, while me and her dad set up the room and is still in the room ..... Sometimes it is the tent, sometimes on the chandelier ... sometimes hides for a few days and we do not see more ........
.... I said to myself: why not look for favors in the form of a ladybug and I imbattutta in his creations and I'm in love !!!!!!
Also because they are sincerely looking for something original and not trivial, not usually remember all that then maybe they throw away at the first opportunity, I would like for my child something special and unique.
I read that could send me some prototype at a good price and possibly propose a custom quote.
As favors I Cuccio thought about ladybug, pink with ciuccetto course, maybe a butterfly for his friends, while for the godparents and close relatives or ladybug Cuccio always a little older, or mom or dad with a ladybug on the puppy ....."

Here are just prototypes sent to Marianna, a wide range of sizes and types of ladybugs bySa, is in stone of the sea (left) and curved wood ........ .. plus the brand new shoes, specifically the lacquered sandals newly created measure 16:08:10!




soon with the choice of Marianna that baptism is organizing for next May 2011!

Here is a choice to


For information or quotes, please contact me ..!
Creative Commons License This work is published under a Creative Commons License .
Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment