Friday, January 14, 2011

Poster About Fire Prevention

rankings? Otherwise it would be all the same ..

I have never come first in anything. Nothing at all. In practice I did not win anything. I say this not to complain, I do not care at all times in seconds or be able to there just is more than enough.
I say this to tell my difficult relationship with the classics. Having never been the best in something or quialcosa have never returned to a claffifica noteworthy. However I have always hated the classics. In this time of year, between new and old, but are all the rage these lists .... dedicated to the best of the best locations, the 10 finest restaurants, the most desirable and the best of fashion, of eci pieces that you would not be so.
first I was angry, bored and horrified, but instead I realized that deep down are not so bad. If it were not for the classic would be all the same. No? This year the undisputed king
the classic is "TIME OUT " lists on lists of the best made in uk.
The 10 best restaurants, museums, shops, etc.
http://www.timeout.com/london/feature/491/londons-50-best-shops-number-1

first undisputed place in the list of 50 best shop in london it is for the super chic Liberty, a modern department store and now the most popular of Harrods.

Here are the top 10 most beautiful travel destinations of 2010 compiled by Lonely Planet . A list of where to find the best destinations for your holiday including the trends and innovations this year : http://www.lonelyplanet.com/italy/travel-tips-and-articles/76164
First place Albania and Brazil, Cape Verde, Panama, Bulgaria, Vanuatu, Italy, Tanzania, Syria and Japan.
... and yet the ten busiest streets in the world, the most unusual places to go and still the 10 cities where the economical stay.

http://www.travelblog.it/post/6028/le-10-citta-piu-amate-dai-viaggiatori-secondo-lonely-planet-antwerp-beirut-chicago-glasgow

I discovered the beauty of these BEST OF


... it is true that I will never have had one of the list but tassellli
At least I can put some fun to cross.
This I did, that I have it so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment