Friday, March 11, 2011

2 Year Old Hamster Bleeding

Favor girl.

Enrica
from Modena has chosen doll designed by me,
as favors for his little Margaret. They are baby
paperweight that I paint by hand on sea stones.
He chose the extent of 6 cm, with pink covers and delicate little flowers.

To the rear of the stone Enrica chose the option dedication painted (new), including, in this case, the painting of a flower in theme with the bands and the name of the child.




Click here to access the list of doll.
Log in here instead if you're curious to see packs created by Enrique with my painted stones.


Many thanks and best wishes!


For information or a quotation please complete this form, thanks: Request for quote-order
If you find any difficulty mail me at samantha . web@hotmail.it Sa Creative Commons License This work is published under a Creative License Commons . Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment