Tuesday, March 8, 2011

African Men Cut Penis

fashionist

8Marzo Daily Pick
unusual LadyD Dior to wish my friends!

Here is the Lady Dior!

What better omen? And they came to pay homage to a new brand of your beauty? Or of your culinary skills or amateurs or intellectual? I for my part I can only count on those delights:)

Whatever the reason, I think its a welcome gift no??

... then come to us.

When a woman like Lady Diana, that life has stood for style and elegance, it is normal for a fashion house Dior as to devote a bag. But what often happens is that we ferratissimi on any particular model but without the character depth that is hidden behind the name.

Today I want to follow the contest brought by Leam inviting me to write about women behind the bag and not on the glittering object. .... for once, nothing brilluccichio catwalk but a solid reflection on Lady Diana.

Among children, family, charity receptions and dwell on what I want?

Because these days, North Africa, Geddafi shoots his people, and is in a real civil war, I want to remember Lady Diana for her efforts against the victims of war and in specific heat for his assist, assist and restrict anti-personnel mine victims.




0 comments:

Post a Comment