Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Happened To Javjunkies

Favor baby, ladybugs moms and dads!

Cecilia wrote to me from Voltaggio, Alessandria. For the birth of baby Nicholas wants to donate some special memories for grandparents and kin.
Looking through all my ideas on the site www.bysa.it decided to ladybugs rock moms and dads with baby on her back, measuring from 5-6 cm.



Many thanks to Cecilia and her partner!

Look here the various choices in stone bysa ladybugs, sizes and prices.
For information or a quotation please complete this form, thanks: Request for quote-order
If you find any difficulty mail me at samantha.web @ hotmail.it
Sa
Creative Commons License This work is published under a Creative Commons License .
Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment