Friday, March 11, 2011

Toddler Always Thirsty Current Information

Your ideas for packing the doll, baby favors. Baptism Favors

As those who follow me know a little too well because I repeat all'infinitooooo (sorry if they are annoying but I get daily requests for favors constantly packed with confetti!)
I I do not mind packing but only the creation painted
ops ....... I said again!


But unless I am there are so many reasons .... the more time that drips .. my predisposition to painting and not the candy (chocolate he would eat 30%) and final but not least the fact that when I see what you're capable of doing, with your skills and your imagination are always so happy to be part of it, like marriage!

Today is one of those days that I want to talk ... but coming to the point!

I show you the packages created by Henry of Modena with the doll that I commissioned,
baby paperweight painted on stones in the sea.
Favors original baptism of his little Margaret.

E 'or not been very good !!??!!
I think those are a delight in transparent boxes, with those sweet pastel raffia bows and confetti (yum) ... collected a bag of special paper. Enrica very good!




to snoop on the request of Henry and see the order click here. To join the list
doll go here.

For information or a quotation please complete this form, thanks: Request for quote-order
If you find any difficulty mail me at samantha.web @ hotmail. it
Sa Creative Commons License
This work is published under a Creative Commons License .


Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment