Sunday, December 5, 2010

How Long Does A Partial Root Canal Last

Gifts, animals painted on wood

He contacted E. Ancona, decided to make a gift to his grandchildren, which is not the usual doll or the usual game, and given their sensitivity to the natural world has chosen to give of my creations.
He asked council
frrrrr
crrrrr
rrrrrr
my little head ... like always ... recovered an idea that was there ready to wait for a few months and now has materialized ,
small wooden panda cubs to be used as key rings, pins attach to the coats and like magnets.

painting them I realized I adore pandas even more than I thought!
I had already painted realistic portraits on stone, but to create them so fancy free, give it my own style and choose a location with zampotte made me even more sensitive to this wonderful animal.


Here they are:






They cost 9 €
-option key ring or pin (with safety latch) the addition of 4 €
-magnetic option add 2 €

panda magnet
panda brooch


course a pin is for me:)

If you are interested in achieving them for baptism or communion favors , write me, I will make you a custom quote.




For information or quotes, please contact me ..! samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa Creative Commons License This work Published under a Creative Commons License . Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment