Friday, December 17, 2010

Labia Tears During Birth

Favors original baptism baby baptism

accompanied my mom to try a few of footwear days ago,
useless, as I tried to resist, my eyes and my presence was in the kids department.
boots and shoes with colorful flowers, the slippers that look just gave a feeling of warmth, lacquered sandals ..... all a dream.
Well, you think,
Samantha was choosing shoes for her children.
.....
I do not have kids!
Only dogs) and cats:)
and their shoes are not comfortable with, I tried ....
:))))!!!

was my imagination that moved wildly in that department.
It is imbued with creativity and sweetness.
I realized after two days. My hands were made to paint themselves
and have created something truly original ......
Baby Shoes, hand painted on stone.
I thought that along with my other creations for baby's baptism (the doll and ladybugs in wood or stone, mothers and cubs ) this is a ' Or cute and nice.
Of paperweight shoe!
.... what do you think?



The dedication is painted and personalized with an imprint on each foot to foot, the name and date of birth of your baby human.


find the prices of shoes and sandals in the list, here!


For information or quotes, please contact me ..! samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa Creative Commons License This work is published under a Creative Commons License . Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment