Sunday, December 26, 2010

How To Make A Home Made Toy To Jack Off

Consequences of a Christmas piovosissimo

Santo, profane or consumer this Christmas I had three great gifts.
With the fact that it rained from suck are closed, capped, seized in the house for hours and hours and I finally found two things that have no money (other than Mastercard!).
1-An old letters of my friend Inaki.
Even before there was the explosion of the Internet and the creator of Facebook is still believed in the story of the stork, when we greet you while indulging in letters like this:


After a vacation, a semester in Erasmus or a flirt, when we repeated the account to be exchanged, but there were no promises in colored paper!


2 - Find that you search in an old desk I found the progenitor of my notebook: the fantastic my magic diary of Casio: calendar, address book and calculator.














you remember? Come on! It marked the names on the agenda and you could also do a portrait of this person. You could choose the shape of the face, hair and any glasses or accessories. Now these things just ul phone, even a smartphone but I still take my Casio in stock and never make that trend!




-And then, like any self-respecting blogger true I got from Mom and Dad a real camera!
.... I present to you my Canon G10.

Greetings again to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment