Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why Is My Clitoris White?

Coccinelle, your ideas for packing.

We show here that the fancy packaging R. created with the ladybugs baby some time ago that I ordered for the baptism of little Manuel:
paper shamrocks to close with a touch of elegant color and end of simple transparent boxes that contain confetti painted stone and wrapped in colored tulle , green lawn.

ladybugs baby's pacifier with painted on sea stones that I was requested by R.
(Click here to watch the video I made with the path of creating these ladybugs with pacifier.)

And here with his imagination, creativity and skill that created the decorations, she said, with paper, crayons, string / tulle green and red beads!
A fantastic idea that with skill and dexterity to wrap you can also create
the favors that I ordered!
are not delicious?



Baptism is just today! So ........
good party:)

Thanks R. for sharing with us your idea of \u200b\u200bpackaging favors painted bySa

For information or quotes, please contact me ..!
samantha.web @ hotmail.it Sa

Creative Commons License This work is published under a Creative Commons License .


Respect copyright,
respects my ideas,
respects your creativity ...
not copy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment