Monday, December 13, 2010

Scan Costs For Pregnant Dog

Extinction.



this post of my brother gave me in mind a number of considerations had in the car with my wife one day on the motorway

The human being goes to extinction.

It will not be a meteorite, an astral collision, a tragedy unparalleled in natra, but simply because it is weakened.
It has weakened because it has stopped doing what he did evolve:
ADAPT.

We do not adapt as the environment, but for centuries we have begun to adapt the environment to our needs.

with concrete, draining, sanitizing, manipulating.

We found themselves weak and vulnerable, so that the specimens were not the strongest to procreate and to continue the species (strenghtens such genes and lineages). EYE: I'm not doing the post-Nazi eugenics propaganda. I'm glad that the human species has diversified, so that everyone has to live and procreate, regardless of their genetic status. I am an anarchist, we extended through water in the possibility that everyone does everything he can do.
I'm making an essay out loud a number of considerations counteract across the board.

But sometimes you know, a consideration leads to another and at some point you are to ask questions and try to give you a answers more or less plausible.

postulate that there is no "superior race", and are strafavorevole genetic engineering and medical and technical developments and for improving life in all its extensions, it is also true, in my opinion, that this package of practices has meant that mankind has weakened.

is why, in my opinion, we're going to become extinct.

is no longer the giraffe-necked top to collect the shoots best to promulgate the kind, but all the giraffes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment